Wedding Day Emergency Kit
Wedding Day Emergency Kit Checklist
The Brides Emergency Kit For Her Wedding Day
Planning ahead by preparing a Brides Emergency Kit can reduce stress and help things go smoothly on your wedding day.
Prepare your Wedding Day Emergency Kit at least one week before your wedding day.
You can either take your Brides Emergency Kit with you on your wedding day or have your MOH take it for you.
For your convenience, you can also download your Wedding Day Emergency Kit Checklist since it’s included in your Wedding Planning Checklist.
Here are the suggested items to have in your Wedding Day Emergency Kit on your special day.
• Hair brush, hair spray, comb, and curling iron
• Bobby pins and other hair accessories
• Clear nail polish | Nail polish remover
• Nail file, nail clippers, tweezers
• False nails, colored nail polish, nail glue, and toothpicks
• Dusting powder
• Makeup – all items – and makeup remover
• Small towels and face towels (2 or 3 of each)
• Tissues | Mirror
• Panty hose (extras in right size and color)
• Safety pins – of all sizes…from large to small
• Iron and towel or pressing cloth | Steamer (if recommended by bridal salon)
• Stain | Spot remover (recommended by bridal salon) | Static cling spray
• Slippers and shoe horn | Fast drying glue for broken heels
• Earring backs
• Needles, pins, thimble, and scissors
• Thread – colored, white, and “invisible” – for all of the gowns and dresses
• Tape (double-sided) for emergency “hemming”
Medical | Personal
• Prescription medications | Allergy medication
• Headache remedies
• Antacids or other stomach relief
• Smelling salts
• Tampons | Feminine hygiene products
• Antiseptic, cotton balls, and clear hypoallergenic bandages
• Suntan lotion | Hand lotion
• Breath mints and candy
• Toothpaste, toothbrush, dental floss, mouthwash
• Soap and/or hand sanitizer | Deodorant
• Glasses or contact lens solution | Eye drops
• Bottled drinking water | Favorite energy snack
• Emergency telephone | Cell phone numbers (bridal party and service providers | vendors)
• Cell phone (make sure charged up) and/or coins for pay phone
• Moist towelettes and bathroom tissue
• Your Bride’s Wedding Thank You Speech
Copyright (c) 2009 WeddingChecklistGuide.com Wedding Day Emergency Kit Checklist for the bride to be who wants to be prepared on her dream wedding day.